Help wanted for article on Chinook Jargon

Fri Dec 10 04:19:10 UTC 1999

Qhata mayka?

Hey, I've volunteered to contribute an article on the Jargon to a local
magazine, "Nostalgia", here in Spokane.  It's a publication that's given
away for free, mostly oriented towards seniors.

The approach I'd like to take is to talk with people about their memories
of Chinook Jargon, and I hope to make contact with seniors in my area who
would like to share their memories.

Would any of you like to put me into contact with folks from your area of
the Northwest who have interesting memories of the language to share?

Please contact me at my email address.

Thanks!

Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html