Suggestion re media coverage (fwd)

Mon Dec 20 04:12:36 UTC 1999

Qhata mayka ukuk san?

Na tEmtEm alaxti mayka tIki nanIch ukuk:  I think you may like seeing
this.  Nixwa mayka mash nayka tEnEs-wawa, pus ma tIki munk c'Em khapa
"newspaper" tayi tIlIXEm -- Go ahead and send me a note, if you are
interested in writing to newspaper editors.  I'll pass it on to the person
who wrote the following......Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html