Mugwumps, muckamucks and modems (fwd)

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Jul 20 02:36:06 UTC 1999

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:38:33 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

Hi, Dave and Terry, and thanks for the heads-up on Jonathan's
article.  We don't get the Sunday paper so I had missed it (it
appeared 7/11).  It seems Jon talked to Tony, as his column featured
the workshop and Tony's work.  (It also looks like Jon had a look at
the Jargon list's archives.)  He included the URL to Jim's Workshop
announcement page.

No need to retype the article; it's on-line at

http://www.oregonlive.com/living/features/99/07/ft990711_nicholas.html

Regards,

Jeff

P.S. for Jim I'll be headed across town tomorrow and hope to snag a
copy of the Salem SJ article then.