Kampala Wawa

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Thu Jun 3 01:39:13 UTC 1999

Greg, Sorry for the delay in responding to you on this sooner.  While
looking over
various Chinook Jargon materials at the Bancroft Library at Berkeley
last year, I
came across two items in shorthand that are not part of the Kamloops
Wawa series and
at least one of them is attributed to somebody other than LeJeune.  They
did
originate in Kamloops (it looks to me).  Here are my notes.  Since I
hadn't learned
to read shorthand I didn't really get into them other than to record
their physical
characteristics.  They are:

1. "Chinook book of devotions throughout the year," 1902, Author:
Catholic Church,
188 pages.

2. "Chinook bible history," 1899, Paul Durieu (1830-1899), 112 pages.

Ukuk kanawi iktas, Jim

gregory robison wrote:

> Kampala, 10 May 1999

> 2. I would be very happy to know of other authors of CJ in Duployan.
So