Historical Chinook Material Online?

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Jun 7 01:17:59 UTC 1999

This is a terrific site.  A full-text search for "Chinook Jargon"
(exact phrase match) brought back 30 titles, including all those
listed below, and several books I haven't yet acquired copies of for
my library.  The files are individual page scans, very nicely done
greyscale .GIFs with good contrast, which may be viewed one after
another by selecting the "next" link on each page.  The pages may
also be downloaded as .PDF files--but alas, only individually, so
those with slow 'net connections will have to spend some time
downloading each page one at a time.  The pages can be printed
directly from your browser or using Adobe Reader.

It's easy to get around this site; clicking on "English" at the front
page takes you directly to the search engine.

Thanks very much to Peter for the link to this new site.

Regards,

Jeff