pEshaq-na uk Jar-Jar Binks?!

Nadja Adolf nadolf at NAVITEL.COM
Mon Jun 21 17:43:45 UTC 1999

Excuse me - but!

Jar Jar Binks is depicted as being quite stupid. I would take this as not
racist
if - and only if - there were characters with Oxbridge or other "high class"
white
accents who were depicted as quite stupid.

BTW, I consider the "Teddy Bear Jungle People" in a previous Star Wars to
also
be a racist - and culturalist - sterotype. I will continue to think so until
see a group of Aliens dressed in Brooks Brothers, in a "modern" city,
wearing
Brooks Brothers swinging from building to building while giggling
cheerfully.