JUNE 26 - OREGON CITY

John Schilke schilkej at OHSU.EDU
Wed Jun 23 16:16:50 UTC 1999

************** To the Chinook "Jargonauts" *******************

A reminder:

	The informal group of "Jargonauts" will meet again at 3:00 p.m.
at the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center in Oregon City.  All
members are welcome, as are members of the general public.  We expect a
lecture on Chinook as an introduction to the jargon, and some members
will be bringing contributions, as well.

	Please do attend!

	The EOTIC is easily reached.  Follow signs at Exit 10 from I-205,
(Park Place).  At the Center, ask for the "Chinook meeting."

	Any problems, please e-mail me or call 503.656.9216

	John Schilke