An Okanagan New Year's Greeting

Henry Kammler henry.kammler at STADT-FRANKFURT.DE
Mon Jun 28 08:17:45 UTC 1999

Howdy, Dave,

just a little note of admiration. I'm really deeply impressed with
your efforts to dig up ever new interesting sources for CJ
(socio)linguistics and to bring these to our attention. What I find
most appreciable is that no source is considered too tiny or too
insignificant to be worth looking at (a great database that you are
compiling this way! -- and we see, a thorough look at at even the
shortest passage of text can yield valuable data). And then there is
this sense of sharing and synergy that makes it a joy to participate
on this list. In the short time I've been sneaking around here I have
learned a great deal. Just wanted to say this.
Hayu mEhsi, Dave.

Henry