Sources of CJ recorded in the Inland NW/NEW TO THIS LIST

bob rock bobrockproductions at INET2000.COM
Fri Mar 5 01:56:52 UTC 1999

Tansi and Thanks Sandy:

Howard Adams (author of "Prison of Grass") recently emailed me and
mentioned that he thought "Equality" might be "paray" in Michif--tout
paray ishitoutawik (treat everyone equally).  He also said that he
couldn't find a direct Michif word for "Dignity" but that "honourable"
is kishchaymow, awnoerabl.  And he couldn't find anything for
"rights"...so I sure appreciate your input there Sally (as well as for
the rest of your insights).  Thanks again.  I sure appreciate the help
I'm getting from everyone.  This is a really great list.  I'm glad I
signed up!

Sincerely,
Bob Rock