Download site for ChInuk Wawa PC fonts

Mon Mar 1 06:20:26 UTC 1999

LhaXayEm.  Qhata mayka?

Dave, I assume the Summer Institute of Linguistics (SIL) site would be a
good one.  They offer a wide range of fonts, many of which by the way seem
to come gratis with the purchase of the Shoebox program.  (Good way to
make your own personal database of CJ!)

You could use any of the Americanist fonts.

For Mac users, by the way, the University of British Columbia in Vancouver
has created a nice little font called First Nations New, which should be
available free of charge, if not now, then soon.  I've been using it in my
research, and really enjoy the relative ease of use.

Best,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html