Wawa Class Offered in Corvallis, OR (fwd)

Tue Mar 2 15:51:58 UTC 1999

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 06:07:37 PST
From: Mike Cleven <mike_cleven at hotmail.com>
To: bouchdon at juno.com, CHINOOK at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Wawa Class Offered in Corvallis, OR (fwd)

{Dave: is there a way you can set the system so that when someone hits
"reply to all" the original sender of the message is on the reply to: field;
currently with moderation (this has been the way with SALISHAN-L) the "reply
to all" winds up sending back to you, rather than the originator)

Some people might find Don's use of pidgin-English translation here
offensive; I think it serves a useful purpose in giving an appreciation of
how Jargon "syntax" works; don't try and translate English; try and think in
Jargon and let the English necessities sort themselves out....might be
useful as an intermediary between the Jargon and "good English"..

PS what happened to Don's buddy who went off to Death Valley?