Nixwa ma munk nayka khEpIt wawa...

Fri Mar 26 02:14:28 UTC 1999

pus anqEti na wawa dret ukuk!  (Stop me if I've already mentioned this!)

Khapa "Outside" mun-bUk, VI.1998, Vol. XXIII no. 6, p. 127, lhaska munk
c'Em khakwa:

"You've found the *real* Iditarod Trail, which most cheechako (outsiders)
probably think of as nothing more than the route where the world's best
mushers brave ice, moose, and frostbite each winter."

LhaXayEm.
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html