Kamloops Wawa

Fri May 7 03:56:06 UTC 1999

Howdy,

If Peter wants a good contemporary article on the Wawa shorthand that
throve in the Kamloops region, he can look for Zeh, Lillian E.  "Indian
Shorthand Writers of British Columbia."  _The Pacific Monthly_, Dec. 1906,
pp. 692-696.  I can get him a copy if he needs.

I'm very interested in getting in touch with Peter.

Jeff, you're functioning as a powerful clearinghouse!  It feels like I may
already have won something!

Cheers,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html