Hi

judybridges judybridges at FOXINTERNET.NET
Tue May 18 04:10:02 UTC 1999

Hi,

I am Judy Bridges nee St. Martin.  I am of Chinook descent.  I want to learn Chinook Jargon and Indian sign language.  There is a group of Fort Nisqually volunteers who are just beginning a class/gathering to do just that.  We will be self teaching and sharing what we know.  We have a few books to help us but none of us know much about sign or jargon.  Is there any one else in the Pacific Northwest specifically around Tacoma or Seattle who is currently gathering to learn the Jargon or sign language?

Judy