SWORP II document

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu Sep 2 16:28:02 UTC 1999

At 09:22 PM 8/24/99 -0700, David Lewis wrote:
>Klahowya,
>I have transcribed a document in Wordperfect 8 for you all to enjoy and
>puzzle over. I hope you all can open this attachment. I do not have an
>English copy of Lord Byron's poems but I will try to find one online as it
>appears to be quite brief.
>
>In Spirit
>David
>Attachment Converted: "D:\Download Storage\Mail Attachments\lord byrons
dest of senna.wpd"

WordPerfect 8.0.  Wow - that's convertible, isn't it?  Guess I'll run right
out and buy Corel PerfectOffice right now.......

Why not "save as" this into RTF, at least, if not into *.pdf (Acrobat)
format?  It's not that I don't like WordPerfect - it's just that the last
time I bothered to install a copy it was WP3.1 for Windows (or WP5.1 for DOS).