Laksta wEXt ya t!u7wan "t" shEt pus makuk?

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Wed Sep 8 17:12:02 UTC 1999

Dave et all,

    anqati nayka paLach kanawi t-shirts (Lun) khapa Grand Ronde.  tIlIxam
Laska miLayt yaxwa Laska tIki makuk ukuk.  wik Lush pus wik nayka t!u?wan
t-shirt.  wik lu?lu t-shirts khapa kanawi IlI?i pus makuk.  nayka tEmtEm pus
mEsayka tIki lu?lu t-shirt, Lush pus mEsayka chaku kImta lu?lu.  nayka tEmtEm
pus aLqi hayu tIlIxam Laska tIki ukuk t-shirt - hayu dalla qhanchi ukuk chinUk
wawa yaka chaku chxi lelang.

    I've sent the last of the t-shirts (3) up to Grand Ronde to be sold to
people there.  Unfortunately, I don't have any more for sale to people on the
list.  I guess the only way to guarantee that you'll get a t-shirt next year
is get to the next workshop!  I think that they are going to become collectors
items in the not too distant future as Chinook becomes the new language.

hayu LaXayEm, Jim

--
Visit Wawa Press at http://www.adisoft-inc.com/chinookbook/wawa.html