Shabon/sabon - soap or debts? Waking up confused.....

Scott E. Tyler Scott.Tyler at MULTICARE.ORG
Thu Aug 3 18:47:01 UTC 2000

Interesting subject.
saponification the chemical process of making soap was invented by the
pre-renassaince Arabs probably in Spain,
it was called SABOONIFICATION because it was name after the guy who invented
it, Abdullah Booni.
Don't know how this relates to j'bonne.  But we would smell and feel much
different today if not for this man.
Scott