Hayash Marsi

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Thu Aug 31 02:31:10 UTC 2000

LaXayEm  tilixEm,

Hayash marsi, Chris.

TiliXem, nixwha munk ilaxan nayka.

qhata ma t!sem "sikhs" khapa GR chinuk-wawa?

qhata ma wawa "sand" khapa GR chinkuk-wawa?

Uk wa tilixEm ya qwinEm dolla wawa.

Qhanchi ntsay Latuwa Stuwa, ntsay chaku tenis kikwEli.
Chxi hayu  hayaash haws khapa ili?i.  Ntsay XawqwEL salt-tseqw khimta
khapa iktas. Uk haws wik tukti. Haws miLayt labush khapa kuri-tseqw.

Las Laksta munk-haws wik tu?wEn saXali tyee yaka buk; Las munk-haws khapa
sand ili?i, wik stun ili?i.B^)

Ixt Lush tEmtEm, salt tseqw munk kakshEt ukuk haws aLqi.

Howdy folks,

Much thanks, Chris.

People, please help me.

How do you write "friend" in GR chinook?

How do you say "sand" in GR chinook?

That word tilixEm is a five dollar word (too formal.)

When we went south, we began to feel a little down.
Many new big houses were on the ground. We couldn't see the
ocean behind them. Those houses are ugly. Houses cover the
river mouths.

Those people who built houses don't have a Bible; they build on
sand, not rock. B^)

One good thought, the ocean will break those houses in time.