Kamloops Wawa chart online

Mike Cleven mike_cleven at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 28 07:43:54 UTC 2000

In ref to the citation from the CathEncyc and follow-ups, I remembered that
I'd FTP'd to my /skookum/ web directory the "how to" table from the Kamloops
Wawa; also the lexicon page but I can't remember what I called it.  Anyway,
the table is visible at http://members.home.net/skookum/wawatabl.gif but it
doesn't really show what the use of the script wound up looking like.

I should have scanned it in b&w rather than colour; it would have looked
clearer as well as been smaller kb-sized.  If I can remember the name of the
other file, or find a way to get into my FTP from a webcafe, I'll let y'all
know;

MC