Copy of Demers

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Tue May 23 14:48:03 UTC 2000

I get this sort of inquiry from time to time.  I have no idea what a
copy of Demers would be worth.  I already have an image on the Web
site.

So I thought I'd suggest to him that a Catholic library would likely
be interested in it as a donation.  But first I wanted to check if
anyone here might be interested in making an offer on his book, or in
photocopying the articles.

Regards,

Jeff