Dret mersi tEmtEm nayka khapa Eric Ratcliffe!

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Tue Oct 17 01:14:58 UTC 2000

Hello,

Allow me to publicly express my thanks to Eric Ratcliffe for sending from the
UK, on the basis of trust alone, two issues of _Kamloops Wawa_ for my
studies.  One of them turns out to contain the original of the story "Fox and
Cayooty", which Henry Davis and I wrote about for this summer's Salish
conference!  Your gift is much appreciated, Eric.

(Nixwa nayka wawa khanawi-lhaksta pus mEsayka kEmtEks, dret mersi tEmtEm
nayka khapa ukuk Eric Ratcliffe khapa ul Kinchoch Ili7i, q'iwa yaka mash
nayka makwst _Kamlups Wawa_, pus khakwa nayka chaku kEmtEks dret lhush
Chinuk-wawa.  Alta nayka kEmtEks, ixt lhaska, yaka t'u7an dret peypa "Foks pi
Kayuti", ukuk Henry Davis pi nayka nEsayka munk-t'sEm chxi peypa pus ukuk wam
yaka Selish lu7lu.  Dret hayash mersi pus mayka, Eric.)

Dave Robertson