Hacker attack!

psu18009 at PDX.EDU psu18009 at PDX.EDU
Tue Oct 24 17:22:09 UTC 2000

To whoever may have been trying to reach me (Henry Zenk) lately:

I've just learned that the server I've been mainly using, uswestmail.net, was
hacked into and evidently seriously damaged (another thing I learned:  it can be
damn hard to find any information about what's going on in cyberland; most of
the uswest/qwest representatives I talked to didn't even know there is, or was?,
a uswestmail.net).

Anyway, to anyone who has tried to send to zenk at uswestmail.net since last
Thursday:  I didn't get your message.  If you still have it, you could resend it
to the return address on this message.  Thanks, Henry