Apology

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Fri Sep 1 20:11:29 UTC 2000

I apologize profusely that my personal letter to Mike wound up here.
I'm just very upset right now, and in a state of shock. I can't believe
that they'd do that to Michael, no matter how much they felt I'd fallen
off the turnip truck.

For years, he's done so much work for that conference, he's planned his
free time to be devoted almost entirely to making it work - and then
they kick him out because he brought someone who didn't meet their
standards for being interesting. It's doubly offensive because I spent
90% of the time having a cold in the hotel room anyway.

Anyway, I'm really upset, and I'm sorry this got here.