Man phatl lum

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Sat Sep 2 20:03:33 UTC 2000

Qhanchi huch haws khEpit uk san, man yaXwa phatl lum chaku ntsay uahut.
YaXwa munk-Latuwa ayaq wik-saya ntsay haws. YaXwa wik Lush-nanich qha
ya chik-chik Latuwa. Uk chik-chik munk-qay?wa ntsay shiks ya chik-chik
mitLayt inatay pe kikwEli uahut.

Kimta, man munk-qay?wa Michael ya paya khiytan chik-chik.

Ntsay wik nanich ya man.

When the bars closed this morning, a drung man came to our street.
He came quickly near our house. He wasn't careful where his car went.
That car bent our neighbors car that was across and down the street.

After, he bent Michael's sports car.

We didn't see that man.