Thanks for the LuLu

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Sun Sep 3 18:13:32 UTC 2000

On Sat, 02 September 2000, "William Wren" wrote:

> PS:  Which CD was provided at the Lu?lu the 2nd Annual or
> another one?

Hi.  The "2nd Annual" CD is the new one.  The original plan was to distribute one by mail in the weeks following each Workshop.  But we (mostly I) slipped a little behind over the past couple years, so the "2nd Annual" CD was distributed at the 3rd Annual Workshop.  But it does include material recorded at the 2nd Annual Workshop, so I guess the label still makes (some) sense.

Most of the material on the first CD is repeated on the second.  We dropped a long sequence where the Mission B.C. attendees introduce each other in (mostly) stumbling Jargon, and added Tony's winter story and Scotty's Jargon songs.  The new CD also includes a correction to the sound chart (the last sound was omitted in the original) and the exercises are broken up into individual tracks to make practicing easier.  Some of the tracks (the sound chart, exercises and Christopher Paul) were redigitized to improve the sound.

Regards,

Jeffrey Kopp

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net