Alaskan Jargon Survival...a most acute suggestion, Nadja! -Reply

Tony Johnson tony.johnson at GRANDRONDE.ORG
Mon Sep 11 17:43:03 UTC 2000

Kanawi-Laksta,

Another thought, Gibbs also gives "haw" as turn. --T.J.

>>> Dave Robertson <TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET> 09/04/00 07:46pm >>>
LhaXayEm!

Na tiki wawa "lhush ma tEmtEm, Nadja".  I want to compliment your
thinking there.  Pi alta lhaksta lhush kEmtEks uk khamuksh-kuri ikta?
Now who knows dog racing really well?  Pus lhaska wawa lhas khamuksh pus
"mash", alta alaxti wEXt lhaska wawa "ayaq", wikna?  If those folks tell
their dogs to "mush", then maybe they do also say "hyak", huh?  Dret
lhush pus chakwa kEmtEks uk...It'd be good to find out about this.

Dave