Radio KLKI?

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sat Sep 16 10:44:25 UTC 2000

Hello,

I think I may have mentioned this before, and apologize for repeating, but I feel it's really a good question.  Does anyone out there have information on whether the radio station in Anacortes, Washington, KLKI, has that name as a tribute to our state's official motto, "Alki"?  If there's really a connection, I have an interest in getting one of their bumper stickers, and one should go into the collection at University of Victoria also, wikna?

Please advise,
Dave