another place name

rtwright@grassrootsgroup.com rtwright at GRASSROOTSGROUP.COM
Sun Sep 17 15:24:17 UTC 2000

Information on BC place names can be found at:
http://www.gdbc.gov.bc.ca/bcnames/

Lasca Creek and Mount are listed but no name origina is given.

Richard Wright
--
OVERLANDERS - The epic cross-Canada treks for gold, 1858-1862. Richard
Thomas Wright. An updated 2000 edition detailing the amazing adventure. New