Washington State University Press announces new titles

Dave Robertson tuktiwawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sun Sep 24 04:58:27 UTC 2000

Tlus satirdi pulakli,

Thanks for the thoughtfulness of a boss at my workplace who gave me a flier
with the following announcements from WSU Press (Pullman, WA):

- Martin PLAMONDON II, "Lewis and Clark Trail Maps:  A Cartographic
Reconstruction, Volume I.  Missouri River Between Camp Dubois (Illinois) and
Fort Mandan (North Dakota).  Outbound 1804; Return 1806."  9"x12", 208
pages, 159 maps, illustrations, indexes.  Hardbound or spiral-bound $65,
paperback $45.  Available in Canada from UBC Press.

- J. Richard NOKES, "Almost a Hero:  The Voyages of John Meares, R.N., to
China, Hawaii and the Northwest Coast."  240 pages.  Hardbound $35,
paperback $19.95.

- Steven Ross EVANS, "Voice of the Old Wolf:  Lucullus Virgil McWhorter and
the Nez Perce Indians."  250 pages.  Hardbound $32, paperback $19.95.

- Ron ANGLIN,  "Forgotten Trails:  Historical Sources of the Columbia's Big
Bend Country."  ('Rare firsthand accounts by British and American explorers,
fur traders, and other early frontier travelers in central Washington.')
304 pages.  Paperback $19.95.

You can visit www.wsu.edu/wsupress or call toll-free to request a catalog,
1-800-354-7360.

Cheers,