Please read:  Deleting nonworking subscriptions

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sat Apr 21 16:48:56 UTC 2001

Hello,

I have been working this morning on deleting non-functioning and redundant subscriptions to both the SALISHAN and CHINOOK lists.

If you are subscribed under more than one email address (and are receiving multiple copies of each post from these lists), please let me know.

I'll gladly delete one of your subscriptions for you.

I have already deleted several subscriptions which have repeatedly generated delivery "failure notices".

If you know anyone whose subscription to either list has lapsed, and who wishes to be re-subscribed, please tell me.

Thank you.

Dave Robertson
moderator