[Fwd: Re: Fwd: Fort Nisqually Shop Blotter Vol. 4 excerpt]

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Feb 23 04:17:10 UTC 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fort Nisqually Shop Blotter Vol. 4 excerpt
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:07:59 -0400
From: Dell Hymes <dhh4d at cstone.net>
To: TuktiWawa at netscape.net

Thanks very much indeed for the transcript of the Fort Nisqually Trade Shop
Blotter item.

The numerals are excellent Chinookan.  Indeed, the form for '8' indicates
    lower Columbia Chinookan (attested in Shoalwater Chinook--I don't
    know of a form for Kathlamet--not the same as in Wasco-Wishram).

        Sincerely,
                Dell