Introduction

Ray Sayah Jr. rsayah at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Jan 5 03:06:13 UTC 2001

Dear list,

I would like to introduce myself as a new subscriber. First,
a resounding "HYAS TLOSHE!!" to the Chinook People. The news
was joyful for my friends and I.

I am Ray Sayah Jr. I'm a student from Kenmore, Washington. I
am currently taking classes at University of Washington in
Bothell. In linguistics, I have taken a course in Linguistic
Anthropology. I speak Arabic and French and I am learning
old style Jargon.

My primary extracurricular interest is in Scouting. I work
with a few different branches of the organization throughout
King County and the Olympic Peninsula here in Western
Washington. Through the organization I have been exposed to
certain traditions, songs and dances. I have had the honor
of attending a Lelooska Foundation performance in Ariel,
Washington.

I look forward to learning ways to better understand
Northwestern Indian Culture through this forum. Thanks for
this opportunity. Mahsie

Ray Sayah Jr.