CHINOOK Digest - 2 Jul 2001 to 3 Jul 2001 (#2001-113)

Forrest D. Pass forrest at TRINITY.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jul 4 17:29:14 UTC 2001

The only person I have ever heard use the term COPACETIC was my boss a few
summers ago who grew up in Winnipeg and believed the word to be of
Ukrainian origin.

Forrest Pass