Kwitshaddie Mowitch

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed May 2 20:24:13 UTC 2001

OK now I've heard everything; a tail-less beaver that lives in deep
burrows the mountains, only in this part of the world.  This was not
only surprising, but seems to be "valid" cryptozoological evidence that
therefore other improbable beasties thrive hereabouts, and not just the
mountain beaver and the sasquatch/skookoom/bigtoe (I've used the
skookoom spelling to differentiate this meaning/word from the usual
skookum we're familiar with.

It seems that Merritt and Hedley are also likely locations to go hunting
for Kwitshaddie Mowitch (Jackalope), a horned burrowing rodent rather
like a horned rabbit.  Anyone got a translation for "Sidehill Gouger"?

MC