<6 degrees of separation: Debora Iyall & Chinook Jargon

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Thu May 3 01:56:19 UTC 2001

Mike, pi khanawi-lhaksta,

"Boogobs" is southern USA English; a kind of linguistic collision of Louisiana French "beaucoup" with anglo "gobs".

The band Romeo Void was somewhat well-known in the early 1980's.

Maybe I should email Ms. Iyall about Jargon...?

Dave