Gov. Isaac Ingalls Stevens auction?

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sun Oct 28 04:22:45 UTC 2001

Tina and all,

Would that be Jerome Peltier, the bookstore owner who wrote books about the Coeur d'Alene tribe and so on?  Is he still alive?

Dave

girl wynecoop <wynecoop at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>There was a recent article in the Spokesman-Review (Spokane)which went into
>greater detail about the sale of the Stevens collection.  If I remember
>correctly, Leonard Peltier, local historian, owned the collection.  Since he
>is a local resident, perhaps a call from Dave to Peltier might help answer
>some quesions.
>
>Tina
>

>Morning
>
>Multiplying
>Six by three,
>Adding two latecomers
>And subtracting
>One that wouldn't stay
>Day   does   her morning-time
>   artithmetic
>With blackbirds
>Strung on telephone wires
>Like beads of polished jet
>On an old blue abacus
>of sky.
>
>   Elizabeth-Ellen Long

"Asking a linguist how many languages she knows is like asking a doctor how many diseases he has!" -- anonymous