Motto translation help needed

Tony Johnson Tony.Johnson at GRANDRONDE.ORG
Thu Jun 27 20:35:08 UTC 2002

Just a note.  Kelly, who I believe asked for the translation, had called me, and I had not been able to get back to her immediately.  I have since responded to her over the phone.  My suggestion for what it is worth was:

'ntsayka mamuk skukum ntsayka tEmtEm.'

LaXayEm pus alta--Tony
Sawash-ili7i
Grand Ronde, OR

>>> <hzenk at PDX.EDU> 06/26/02 11:00PM >>>
Better Jargon than anything below would be:

mamook tloosh (or "kloosh", if you must) nesika tumtum
--improve our hearts/spirits

Wikna?