Prof. Melville Jacobs in UW Alum Magazine

Ros' Haruo lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 14 05:18:19 UTC 2003

http://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/dec03/languages04.html is the
specific URL for the article.

lilEnd

ROS' Haruo / 2355 Eastlake Ave E / Seattle WA 98102 / Usono
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / tel 206-324-3176