CHINOOK Digest - 10 Feb 2003 to 11 Feb 2003 (#2003-10)

Nadja Adolf yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 13 02:28:31 UTC 2003

Well, my first husband was an ethnobotany type and he
found some camas and cooked them up in a pressure
canner.

Cooked that way they were bland and had kind of a
strange texture.

--- Automatic digest processor