CJ coffee company t-shirt

Ros' Haruo lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 8 20:18:31 UTC 2004

Good question. I don't find the Skookum blend mentioned on their current
list, accessible from http://www.ravensbrew.com/ — though they say they only
roast to order etc. etc. so maybe they make shirts on the same basis. I'd
love to have one too!

haluo = lilEnd

        ROS' Haruo / 2355 Eastlake Ave E / Seattle WA 98102 / Usono
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / tel 206-324-3176
              ROS' Haruo = Leland Bryant ROSS