Hindi/Urdu

Linda Fink linda at FINK.COM
Tue Jan 6 01:09:45 UTC 2004

Way back on Dec 22 a message appeared on this list that I asked my Pakistani
daughter-in-law about. (I'm rather late reading things on my lists.) Her
first language is Urdu. I was curious if Hindi and Urdu were basically the
same. Here is her answer, my question to her, and the original post (in that
order). ...Linda Fink