St. Helens glacier

Liland Brajant ROS� lilandr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 8 03:09:00 UTC 2004

There was a story in the P-I, yesterday I think, about
a contest to name the new glacier in the crater of Mt.
St. Helens, and I noticed that of the five top
contenders (see story: http://tinyurl.com/3ydzf — from
the Salem Statesman Journal site) two (Loowit and
Cheechako) are Native names, one Klickitat I guess,
the other Wawa.

lilEnd

=====
Ros' Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross
(Ros' estas la familia nomo)
Persona TTTejo : http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/
Esperanto * Kantoj * Baptismo * Himnoj * Melvilo * Sushio
Seatlo * Lingvoj * Beletro Usona * dxwlEšucid * ktp