Re:       CJ's gestures.

Stephen Cushing SWcushing at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 29 05:09:28 UTC 2004

In a message dated 3/28/04 3:46:20 PM, riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM writes:

> A lot of people still make a small pinchy gesture

The "little" sign in Indian sign language is the small pinchy gesture you
refer to. The klimmin, or soft in Indian sign is "not hard" or halo kull... But,
the sign for "smooth" is the same as "exterminate": "Hold left flat hand in
front of body; then wipe flat right hand across same.

I learned Jargon by adding the words to about 225 Indian sign flash cards, so
always include the sign as I try to wawa. Mamook kloshe!

Mika mistchimas,
Steve