Kinkade, Dictionary of the Moses-Columbia language (nxa'amxcin)

Bernard Schulmann bernard at SHAMA.CA
Wed Sep 1 05:27:39 UTC 2004

Sama7 (though spelt Shama for the reading challenged) is what I call my
consulting company..........  Note the web address on my email.

Bernard, who will put together a 300 to 500 word quick bio of Teit
shortly for everyone