Narrowing down dates for 2005 Chinuk gathering

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Sep 22 04:35:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

The SILC (Stabilizing Indigenous Languages Conference) will be June 9-12.

If we want to catch some of the folks who'll be attending this gathering in
Victoria, should our Chinuk gathering start about June 12 or 13?

Or just before SILC?

Votes are needed from you who plan on coming up here.

Klahawiam naika (for the planning committee),

--Dave R