1st planning meeting SOON for June Chinook Gathering

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Sep 27 00:49:45 UTC 2004

Naika siks,

If you are in Victoria & can attend a first meeting to plan the Chinook
Gathering, please email me directly:  ddr11 at uvic.ca.

We'll work out a time when we can meet in person.

If you aren't in Victoria but want to help plan the Gathering, please also
email me directly.  Especially if you'd like to make a presentation,
arrange an introductory blessing, suggest a speaker or a topic for a
workshop, contribute a T-shirt design or door prizes, etc....

Thanks!  I'll try to issue periodic updates from the commmittee via the
CHINOOK list.

--Dave R