Your "tolo" memories requested

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Sep 27 22:01:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

Those of you who know "tolo" as a word for a kind of dance, please email
me.  I'm writing a paper about this word & the institution it represents.

- I'd like to know your earliest memory of hearing the word "tolo".

- Did your parents remember going to "tolos" also?

- Where did you / your parents grow up & hear about "tolos"?

- Did you ever hear about "tolos" happening elsewhere?

Thanks very much!

--Dave R.