What is "barred-L"

Jordan Fink jordan at RISEUP.NET
Tue Apr 19 16:25:56 UTC 2005

I'll have to get back to her about this, but she was implying that the Old
Chinook trade network was linked to the Nahuatl network & the network was
used for mutual benefit of the Aztec and Chinook civilizations.

-j

--
"The transmission of information is an important part of any complex
system. Small energy flows that have high amplification factors have value

--Howard T. Odum