Door prizes solicited for Chinuk-Wawa Lu'lu 2005

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Apr 21 16:49:17 UTC 2005

Dear list members,

For door prizes at the Chinuk-Wawa Lu'lu 2005, I have been soliciting books
by our members or touching on subjects of interest to Chinuk Wawa people.
Several items have been pledged or received already.

I'd like to invite the rest of you to contribute if you like.  You can mail
donated items to me in care of the Linguistics Department, University of
Victoria, PO Box 3045, Victoria BC  V8W 3P4.

Thanks on behalf of all who will attend our gathering!

--Dave Robertson