CW phonology

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Tue Apr 26 02:36:21 UTC 2005

Sally,

Hayu masi, pus ma munk-kEmtEks ntsayka.

> But also, some of
> the data in that list came from unpublished work by Wayne Suttles,
> and I didn't have his permission to publish it.  If I had that
> permission, I could easily type up the data (that list pre-dated
> my entry into the world of word-processing!) and send it to this list.
> But he was hard to get in touch with even in the early 1980s, and I
> have no idea how to do so now.  Does anyone else here know?

The last I heard, Wayne was gravely ill (at his home in Friday Harbor) and would
probably not need to deal with such things now.  Incidentally, some of Wayne's
CW recordings somehow made it onto the cd sampler passed out at one of our past
"Chinuk Lu7lu"'s.  There too, without his permission.  Those of you who have the
cd's should be aware that those recordings are for personal use only, not
copying/publishing.  Henry Z